Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, My Informed Birth.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
All customer data acquired upon engaging with My Informed Birth, and during the provision of our services, is solely used to communicate with clients with information pertaining to their course.
This information includes (but may not be limited to):
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Babies Due Date
We will never sell any of the personal data that we collect from you.
Information listed above is collect either from the contact form on our website, or through phone conversations.
How we use your data
- Providing our services to you
- Booking you onto a course
- Contacting you if we need additional information for the course
What rights you have over your data
- The right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access)
- The right to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have a legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten)
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our website may contain affiliate links on some pages. These are typically served through our advertising partners; Google Adsense, eBay Partner Network, Amazon Affiliates, or are self served through our own means. We only use trusted advertising partners who each have high standards of user privacy and security.
Clickable affiliate links may be displayed as a website URL like this; www.kingstrains.co.uk or as a titled text link like this: Second Hand Model Railway.
Clicking on any affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. In most cases we earn a very small commission from the advertiser or advertising partner, at no cost to you, whether you make a purchase on their website or not.
We use advertising partners in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and valued information.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any affiliate links found throughout the website.
Resources & further information